Pro-Line – Recoil.
Pro-Line’s newest 1:8 Buggy tire arsenal addition is the RECOIL. Debuting at the 2010 Nitro Challenge the Recoil is already turning heads. Its unique “Hexagonal” base provides foundational stability while a touch of subtle siping provides the perfect balance of flexibility. Penetrating lugs assure peak performance on loose and dusty soil with the centered parallel bars provide maximum forward acceleration.
Experience TQ performance and A-main durability in one package!
“The Recoil has an amazing amount of stability in high bite conditions.”
~ Pro-Line Team Driver, Ryan Cavalieri
“The Recoil competes well with the Caliber in dusty conditions. It will only be faster as the groove develops. After 45 minutes at Revelation, the tire shows little wear.”
~ Pro-Line Team Driver, Travis Amezcua
* Unique hexagonal design for stability and exceptional tread life
* For use on slightly loamy to hard packed soil
* Multi Purpose outdoor and indoor capability
* Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
* Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M2 (Medium) and M3 (Soft) compounds
* Internal ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
* Molded foam included