Reedy – 121VR .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro Engine.
Designed in-house by our esteemed engineering staff and track-tested by racing team drivers such as Ryan Maifield, Craig Drescher and Richard Saxton, Reedy’s all-new 121VR .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro Engine is produced using state-of-the-art materials and high-tech manufacturing processes. The result is a race-proven engine that is capable of producing world-class power and fuel economy with a driver-friendly linear power band.
* 3+1 Port Chrome Plated Cylinder
* High Silicon CNC Machined Piston
* Knife Edged 7075 Aluminum Connecting Rod
* Polished Turbo Scoop Crankshaft with Silicone Insert
* Chrome Plated Back Plate with Turbo Scoop
* Precision Ball Bearings
* Lightweight Machined Aluminum Heatsink Head
* Oversized Finned Turbo Head Button
* Thermo Insulated Screw Mounted 2-Needle Carburetor
* 7.0mm, 8.0mm, and 9.0mm Air Restrictors
* Fits 1:8 scale off road.